Monday, September 26, 2011

http://www.empireavenue.com/MONIPIX/connections

Imagine... there are OTHER ways to waste time at work besides Facebook.  Who would have thought it possible?  I have become entangled in the world of Empire Avenue www.empireavenue.com upon the request of my friend, techno geek and fellow blogger Ben Harrington.

Empire Avenue is a social networking site that allows you to invest in your friends.  A stock market for social media.  You earn money from your friends and through your activity across the web.  I am still very much on the lower end of the learning curve, so don't just take my word for it.  Check it out and invest some hard earned eaves (Empire Avenue's currency) in my profile if you feel froggy.  And if you could, please click through the link at the top of the page so I can get credit for my words of wisdom or what some would call my blog.

I look forward to sharing more of what makes me think, but right now, I should probably work.

TTFN,
Monica 

No comments:

Post a Comment